Chat pata Biscuit bhel.. Superb taste everyone loves this chat pata biscuit bhel #nofire. Hi All, Prepare Chat Pata Bhel Chaat and Enjoy your evening with this light and tasty recipe. Thank you for watching this video.
Famous Indian chats- bhel puri Make it – Eat it – Love it. In this video I have shown how to make MAHARASHTRIAN style BHEL without using onion and garlic, follow the steps shown. You can prepare it quick and easy to. You can have Chat pata Biscuit bhel. using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chat pata Biscuit bhel.
- It’s 1 packet of Monaco biscuit.
- You need 1 small cup of salted boondi.
- You need 1 small cup of besan sev.
- You need 1 of cucumber finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1-2 of green chilli chopped finely (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of fried chand daal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of salted peanuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheeseling (optional).
- It’s as required of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- It’s as per taste of Chaat masala.
- It’s For of Green chutney:.
- You need 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 2-3 of Green Chillies.
- It’s 2 tbsp of besan sev.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2-3 of garlic.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
Something chat-pata, something sweet, something spicy, this bhel puri has it all. Where do you get to see such beautiful interplay between flavours where in each ingredients compliments the other. Every little ingredient has a role to play from various chutneys to the sev-kurmura, bhelpuri is not a bhel puri if you miss out on these elements. Mumbai undoubtedly is a hub to street side food.
Chat pata Biscuit bhel. step by step
- First make green chutney take all the ingredients given in the list add in a mixie jar grind It Into smooth chutney..
- Take one bowl add Crush Monaco biscuit in small piece with hand,add chopped cucumber, green chilli, onion, tomato mix it well then add dry items like salted boondi, cheeseling,salted or masala peanut, fried chana daal, sev,chaat masala and green chutney which we made mix all ingredients.
- Serve immediately in a plate garnish with coriander leaves.
- We can add lemon juice in mixture of biscuits bhel(optional).
I still remember having Papdi chaat for the first time in a Punjabi restaurant in Mumbai (can't remember the restaurant's name). It was one of the best papdi chaat I had in Mumbai. When living in Delhi, I had papri chaat often, but cannot forget the one I had in Mumbai. Being a true blue Mumbaite, I have always made Sev puri, Pani puri, Bhel puri, Dahi puri at home, but never papri chaat. Mix it well so that masalas coat with. i have shared quite a few bhel recipes including the jhalmuri or churumuri recipe, but bhel puri recipe is known for its flavour and taste. the uniqueness of bhel puri chaat recipe lies on the chutney or sauce used in this recipe. specifically, the green chutney and the imli chutney adds a new flavour to this recipe. adding these chutneys not only adds the flavour but also adds a nice texture .