Butter Bourbon Steak. Ruime keuze in diverse soorten Steak. Losse stukken vlees of hele pakketten. We leveren hoge kwaliteit vers vlees tegen een scherpe prijs.
In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar, bourbon, mustard, Cajun seasoning, garlic and thyme. Blot steaks with paper towels to remove excess marinade. Combine butter, shallots soaked in Jack Daniels (or other bourbon or whiskey), parsley, Worcestershire, mustard, whiskey, salt, and pepper. You can cook Butter Bourbon Steak using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter Bourbon Steak
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 5 pound of bottom tip sirloin steak.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion.
- Prepare To taste of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bourbon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
Stir in shallots, garlic, thyme, tarragon and rosemary. Rib-eye steaks are marinated in a sweet and savory bourbon whiskey marinade, then quickly grilled to smoky perfection for a New Orleans-inspired meal. Bourbon Steak Orange County is Chef Michael Mina's nod to the American steakhouse experience; classic Americana infused with Chef Mina's arsenal of world flavors and flair for the dramatic. Miami's acclaimed American steakhouse, famous for its signature butter-poached steaks and duck fat fries, BOURBON STEAK is in a class alone.
Butter Bourbon Steak step by step
- Heat the oil. Season the steak with salt and pepper. Slice the onion and garlic very thin add to the oil with the black pepper. Add the steaks to the olive oil, and sear..
- When the garlic is soft remove from the oil. Same way with the onion. Continue to cook the steaks till your desired doneness..
- Remove the steaks add the broth and cook 5 minutes. Then add the garlic and onions..
- Add the bourbon reduce to half. Pour over the top of the steaks. I hope you enjoy!!!.
The work of James Beard award-winning chef and renowned restaurateur Michael Mina, this ritzy restaurant, with its smoky mirrored glass and artistic gilded finishes, sets a striking mood for rich cuisine. Rest the bourbon steak while preparing the cajun butter sauce. With the reserved marinade place into a small saucepan and bring to a rapid boil. Reduce the heat to a medium-low and continue to cook the sauce until it begins to thicken. Directions In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar, bourbon, mustard, Cajun seasoning, garlic, thyme, and red pepper flakes.