Mike's BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Sandwiches. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Get All The Latest Deals From Our Collection Online.
Fine chop your BBQ Baked Bean vegetables and place in a sealed container with a dash of water. Easy, sweet, tangy and delicious are four ways to describe this delectable dish. Way to make a proper Southern Sloppy Sow! You can cook Mike's BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Sandwiches using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Sandwiches
- It’s of ● For The Shredded BBQ Pork & Chicken.
- Prepare 2 lbs of Pork Sirloin Tip Roast.
- It’s 2 lbs of Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need 2 Cans of Beef Broth.
- It’s 2 Cans of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 2 of LG Chopped Jalapeno Peppers [deseeded].
- You need 1/2 of Chopped Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- You need 1 of Chopped White Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hot Paprika.
- Prepare 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1 (18 oz) of Bottle Sweet Baby Rays Sauce [+ reserves].
- It’s of ● For The Beads.
- You need 8 of LG Hawaiian Rolls.
- Prepare of ● For The Toppers [as needed].
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Onions.
- It’s of Vlasic Kosher Dill Pickles.
- It’s of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
From your ● Pulled Pork Section – whisk two cans of your beef broth and all spices together. Chop your vegetables from your ● Pulled Pork Section and add to your pot. Add your third can of beef broth if needed. Includes 🍞 🥖 and dressings (mustard, curry ketchup, hot bbq, cinnamon roast pineapple) Mike Hedrick was born on the banks of the New River on the North Carolina Coast.
Mike's BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Sandwiches instructions
- Your shreded Rotisserie Chicken and Pork Sirloin Tip Roast pictured..
- Simmer for 2 hours covered. Add water if needed as the broth dissipates..
- Drain and shred your pork..
- Add your full bottle of Sweet Baby Rays. Mix well..
- Mix everything together..
- Use oversized sweet Hawaiian rolls..
- Garnish with thin sliced onions, lettuce and pickles. Serve with Bourbon Baked Beans. See my recipe if interested. Enjoy!.
He grew up on BBQ and Pulled Pork was some of his first solid food. After years of growing up as a country boy camping and cooking Mike began Grilling and Barbecuing. The pulled pork was a great blend of juicy and barked meat with just the right flavoring. Added some mustard base sauce and – oh yeah! Nice surprise with slaw and beans, rather than also ran sides, both were tasty sides standing alone on their own merits.