Tortellini in Mushroom Cream Sauce. Add cream, nutmeg and parsley and stir to combine. Mushroom Cream Sauce Recipe with Tortellini is a creamy, buttery sauce that is full of earthy mushrooms, roasted garlic and thyme. This cream sauce recipe is my go to whenever I need an indulgent and comforting meal!
Add the spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt, sugar and black pepper. Transfer the tortellini into the skillet, stir to combine well with the mushroom cream sauce. Add the parsley, dish out and serve immediately. You can cook Tortellini in Mushroom Cream Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tortellini in Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Prepare 1 package of fresh tortellini. mine was garlic and cheese stuffed.
- You need 1/2 lb of meat. brisket or beef tips preferably.
- It’s 1/3 pkg of Lipton's mushroom onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1/2 of shallot minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Cook the tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes if using. Tortellini are great on their own, but in this creamy mushrooms sauce, they are completely on another level.
Tortellini in Mushroom Cream Sauce instructions
- Boil your tortellini per package instructions.
- In a skillet add butter, once melted add shallot and garlic. Cook about 3 mins, careful not to burn garlic.
- Turn heat to low and add heavy cream to shallot and garlic, whisk a few mins then add beef, soup mix, salt and pepper. Let sauce thicken a bit, keep whisking about 2 mins.
- Add beef broth to thin your sauce. Keep heat on low and cover. Cook 5 min.
- Serve over your tortellini.. and BAM! Stick to your ribs, hearty meal!.
Your plate will look and taste like a fancy restaurant dish. With the summer months being hot, this dish will not hold you to the kitchen for hours. Add wine and simmer for three to five minutes or until reduced by half. Simmer for four to five minutes or until sauce slightly thickens. Melt butter in a medium stock pot, and saute sliced mushrooms over medium heat until they are browned.