Applebees Copycat Wonton Taco Recipe. Using tongs, carefully place one one wonton wrapper in the oil. Let cook (while holding the tongs) for one minute. Brush the wonton wrappers with olive oil very lightly.
To make the Taco Shells brush the wonton wrappers lightly with olive oil. Drape them over a wide edged baking to create a taco shape. Applebees Chicken Wonton Tacos (Copy-cat) AnneWithheld. You can cook Applebees Copycat Wonton Taco Recipe using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Applebees Copycat Wonton Taco Recipe
- It’s 2 (8 oz) of boneless skinless chicken breast or pork.
- It’s 2 tbsp of stir fry sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of asian sesame vinegarette dressing.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of dole slaw mix (pre shredded bagged mix) or shred own cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coleslaw dressing.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of teriaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green onion tops.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- You need 1 packages of wonton wraps.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of shredded ginger optional.
This is a copy-cat recipe for Applebees Chicken Wonton Tacos — a fusion dish with elements from both Mexican and Asian Cuisine. This is a copycat of Applebee's Chicken Wonton Taco Recipe! But rather than a little wonton taco shell, this recipe places the goods into a baked wonton cup!! So you can fit even more of the yummy chicken, slaw and sauce in this easy bite-sized yummy!!!
Applebees Copycat Wonton Taco Recipe instructions
- To make the Taco Shells brush the wonton wrappers lightly with olive oil.Drape them over a wide edged baking to create a taco shape.Bake at 375°F for 5 minutes or until shells are golden brown..
- To make the chicken dice the chicken into tiny little pieces.Toss the chicken with the stir fry sauce, 3 tablespoons of the asian dressing, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.Heat a skillet or wok with enough olive oil to stir fry your chicken, try to keep it lean.Add pepper to taste.Fry until the meat is fully.
- For the asian slaw mix the remaining tablespoon of Asian dressing with the coleslaw dressing. Toss the mixture into the coleslaw mix and green onion tops.Fill the Taco ShellsTake the taco shaped wontons and fill them 1/4 the way up with cooked chicken.Add the slaw, then top with chopped cilantro and almonds..
Lightly brush wonton wrappers with olive oil. Drape over the side of a casserole dish. Shred cabbage, stir in the coleslaw dressing, fill each wonton with meat mix, top with slaw, add chopped green onions and cilantro. Fold the wonton wrappers into a triangle formation but do not seal. Place into the hot oil and fry until golden brown on one side.