[Farm House Recipe] Daikon and Chikuwa Sweet and Spicy Stir-Fry. Great recipe for [Farm House Recipe] Daikon and Chikuwa Sweet and Spicy Stir-Fry. Since both daikon and chikuwa are great stir-fried, I decided to try mixing them together. The daikon peel is full of nutrients, so I recommend eating it instead of discarding it.
Cut the peeled Daikon Radish into thin slices. Stack up and slice into matchstick strips. Heat the coconut oil over medium heat in a wok or large skillet. You can have [Farm House Recipe] Daikon and Chikuwa Sweet and Spicy Stir-Fry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of [Farm House Recipe] Daikon and Chikuwa Sweet and Spicy Stir-Fry
- Prepare 200 grams of Daikon radish.
- You need 2 of Chikuwa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of A.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red hot dried pepper.
Toss in the sliced cabbage and daikon radish sticks. Daikon Radish and Veggies Stir Fry: This is a slight twist to a simple chinese dish vegetable dish made largely with Daikon white radishes. and any other leafy veggies in your fridge. Growing up on a farm, I learned how to create the best homestyle recipes using fresh, seasonal ingredients. I like to share easy, from scratch comfort food recipes that are for the busy, modern cook.
[Farm House Recipe] Daikon and Chikuwa Sweet and Spicy Stir-Fry step by step
- Cut the daikon without peeling. First, cut it into 5mm rounds, then again into 5mm sticks. Cut the chikuwa vertically in half. Then, cut diagonally into match sticks..
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan over high heat, then add the daikon and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Add the chikuwa and stir-fry for an additional minute..
- Add the "A" ingredients and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and it's done. Remember to cook every step over high heat..
- Daikon is great when it's a bit crispy..
FarmHouse Fresh – Deliciously Grown Skincare. Crispy, juicy and perfectly seasoned, this really is the best fried chicken recipe, ever. Summer reunions and neighborly gatherings will never be the same. When I was growing up, my parents had a farm, and every year, Dad would hire teenage boys to help by haying time. Crispy, juicy and perfectly seasoned, this really is the best fried chicken recipe, ever.