Ladybirds Marinated Ribs , Halloween Style .. Ladybirds Marinated Ribs , Halloween Style. instructions. Cook the ribs on slow on medium oven heat. Cut a piece out of the red capsicum and carefully deseed and devein the insides of the larger piece then set it aside till needed.
Not to mention, if you live in a place where grilling simply isn't an option in the middle of January, making ribs in the oven means rib dinners are possible any time of the year. Wrap ribs in plastic wrap and foil and place in the refrigerator overnight to marinate. Once you're ready to cook, brush the cooking grates clean with a wire brush. You can have Ladybirds Marinated Ribs , Halloween Style . using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Marinated Ribs , Halloween Style .
- Prepare 1 kg of beef ribs (marinade of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of red capsicum (bell pepper).
- You need 1/4 of yellow capsicum (bell pepper).
- It’s 2 of spring onion – finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of cherry tomatoes – cut in half.
- Prepare 6 of asparagus tips.
- Prepare 1 stick of of celery – finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot – peeled and finely sliced.
I omit the oil and have never had a problem but I know marinade is technically supposed to have oil so I put it in the recipie. I don't really know where this recipe comes from. Can be stored in the refrigerator if you don't use it all. Combine remaining sugar, salt and seasonings; rub over both sides of ribs.
Ladybirds Marinated Ribs , Halloween Style . instructions
- Cook the ribs on slow on medium oven heat . Or to your liking ..
- Cut a piece out of the red capsicum and carefully deseed and devein the insides of the larger piece then set it aside till needed . Slice the remaining piece into thin slices and add the slices to the frying pan until needed ..
- Whilst ribs are cooking prepare ingredients for the vegetable stir fry and heart . Chop vegetables according to ingredients directions , then add them to a heated frying pan with a knob of butter and proceed to cook for about 5 minutes or until just tender but still crisp , remove from the pan and add to the prepared red capsicum insides ..
- Place the prepared , filled red capsicum heart , onto a large plate or chopping board , about top center of the board ..
- Once ribs are cooking , arrange them , either side of the filled red capsicum heart , on a large plate or chopping board as if to represent a rib cage ..
- Once all is prepared , serve hot and enjoy . 🙂 . ..
- I placed some of my vegetable spiders and ladybugs into the platter to add to the effect . Lol . 🙂 . Happy Halloween ..
Baste with reserved marinade, or, if desired, barbecue sauce. Recipe: Perfect Ladybirds Marinated Ribs , Halloween Style. Recipe: Perfect Candy Corn Sugar Cookies. How to Prepare Yummy Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies. Recipe: Delicious Sweet Creamy Pumpkin Dip.