Easy Banana-nut bread. Great Tasting Bread Recipes for All to Enjoy. Baking Bread with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, egg and milk.
Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Combine dry ingredients, add alternately with bananas & milk. Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. You can cook Easy Banana-nut bread using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana-nut bread
- It’s 3 of bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of and half teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans(optional).
Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition.
Easy Banana-nut bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 350, and oil cake pan (8"x9" pan) and set aside..
- Smash up bananas in a large to medium mixing bowl. I use a dinner fork to smash my bananas. Try to get as many clumps out as possible. (I use ripe bananas, they are sweeter, and it makes it taste better.).
- Add in your vegetable oil and 2 eggs, beat up the eggs, mix together good. (I breakup my egg yolk before mixing it all together.).
- Then add in the sugar and mix..
- Add in the vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt. Then mix.
- Add in the 2 cups of flour mix together.
- Then mix in your nuts.
- Pour it into the vegetable oiled cake pan..
- Cook at 350 for 25 minutes or until golden brown and done where tooth pick comes out clean..
- Can also cook in cupcake pans at 350 for 15 minutes or until done and toothpick comes clean***.
- Serve and enjoy!.
- **Some people like to combine their wet ingredients, separate from their dry ingredients and then combine everything together, that's fine too***.
- **Tip-check it a couple minutes before the times up with toothpick. Adding only 1-2 minutes at a time, if it is not done. This will prevent burning it.***.
Banana bread is easy to make-just a few simple steps-and irresistible to eat. We recommend making a few extra loaves, wrapping in plastic, and freezing. Thaw at room temperature for an hour and. Add eggs and bananas; mix well. Mix together dry ingredients, then add to wet mixture.