Easy Peanut Butter Cookies. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Peanutbutter Cookies On eBay. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Combine the peanut butter, white sugar and egg.
Mix in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Stir in salt, baking soda and flour until well combined. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. You can cook Easy Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of Peanut Butter (I use creamy, but I'm sure chunky would work too).
- You need 1 large of Egg.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar ( the original recipe calls for one cup, I found that way too sweet).
The hash mark may be one of the most prevalent symbols in modern life, but it's been the "mark" of peanut butter cookies for more than eighty years, and for good reason. Pressing a hash mark into each cookie ensures this dense dough will flatten out and bake evenly. While using this kitchen-tested recipe ensures your peanut butter cookies will turn out perfectly. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 Fahrenheit..
- Mix Peanut Butter, Sugar, Egg and Vanilla Extract..
- Line Cookie Sheet with Parchment Paper..
- Drop 1 tablespoon or 1 teaspoon (yields more cookies) about 1inch apart..
- Flatten with spoon to form a small indentation..
- Top with chocolate chips..
- Bake approximately 15.minutes..
- Let cool at least 10 minutes, they will fall apart if not cool enough..
Mix in the peanut butter and the egg. And here's a peek into the inside. So very easy to make, the recipe doubles very nicely. Made up a couple batches to freeze for Christmas gifts. These peanut butter cookies were a hit with my entire family, and since my husband's favorite kind of cookie is peanut butter, that's a pretty good endorsement.