Easy Breakfast Casserole. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Buy Home Furniture & Decor Online Now. Cheddar cheese, eggs, bacon, bread, red bell pepper, green onion, milk, garlic, salt, and black pepper are combined and dumped into a casserole dish before baking — it doesn't get much easier than that! "This could easily be prepared the night before and baked in the morning," says reviewer Lekili.
I also like to make it with broccoli, carrots, green onions, Canadian bacon and sharp cheddar cheese; the variations are nearly endless! —Lauri Knox, Pine, Colorado Breakfast casserole is truly a meal in itself! It has starch (bread), milk, cheese, meat, and vegetables. It can be made for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You can cook Easy Breakfast Casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Breakfast Casserole
- You need 8 medium of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese (grated).
- It’s 1 can of Grands biscuits butter flavored.
- You need 1 lb of Breakfast sausage.
- It’s 1/2 of White onion.
- You need 4 of Green onion stalks chopped.
- It’s 1 of 13×9 greased baking dish.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve it with some sliced fresh fruit on the side for breakfast, or if making for dinner, a green salad. Making Breakfast casserole is really easy. While the oven is preheating, prepare the veggies. Break eggs and whisk with milk.
Easy Breakfast Casserole step by step
- Flatten biscuit to line bottom of baking dish set aside.
- Cook sausage in small skillet until brown then drain.
- Pour sausage on top of biscuits and crack open all eight eggs across top of sausage (place evenly across).
- Salt and pepper to taste. Chop white onion and green onion and spread over top of eggs.
- Spread mozzarella over top of eggs and place in 350?F oven for 20 to 25 min.
- Let cool for 5 min enjoy.
MAKE AHEAD BREAKFAST CASSEROLE Assemble the breakfast casserole as instructed in the recipe, then cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. Serve a slice of breakfast casserole with a side of sliced avocado, extra bacon pieces and easy to make hollandaise sauce! Make the most of lazy weekend mornings with a comforting make-ahead breakfast casserole. Do the majority of the prep work the night before, then simply pop it in the oven the next morning while everyone is still sleeping. Your family will become a fan of weekend breakfast when you serve up one of these delicious make-ahead breakfast casseroles.