Steak and Spring Herbs. Ruime keuze in diverse soorten Steak. Losse stukken vlees of hele pakketten. We leveren hoge kwaliteit vers vlees tegen een scherpe prijs.
Grab a liberal bunch of herbs, bruise them with your hands and rip them up. Steak and Spring Herbs David Cogossi. Dragon Herbs has developed a special Super-Infusion process. You can have Steak and Spring Herbs using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak and Spring Herbs
- You need 2 large of red potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Yellow pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tarragon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh parsley.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Fresh Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh cracked pepper.
- You need 1/2 lb of Choice boneless beef sirloin tip steak thin cut.
- Prepare 6 medium of Sliced Asparagus spears.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Chopped Green onions.
- It’s 4 slice of Cooked bacon crunched up.
Five premier tonic herbs have been optimally extracted together, resulting in a thick concentrated syrup. Top your steaks with my homemade garlic butter that can be whipped up easily and can go on many dishes including fish, bread, and vegetables. In a small bowl, mix together butter, lemon juice, garlic and parsley. Season steak with salt and pepper (if desired) and add to pan.
Steak and Spring Herbs step by step
- In a large skillet saute sliced potatoes for 5 minutes.
- Now add asparagus yellow peppers and green onions tarragon and cracked black pepper. Cover and cook for an additional 5 minutes, at this point at the sliced sirloin.
- Make some bread for the side.
- Plate with vegetables first adding thin sliced steak a top, sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
- sprinkle crunched up bacon across the top of the steaks.
A seared steak and kale salad topped with a vibrant spring herb chimichurri. On Monday, I finished a huge, complicated project that required several days of work, lots of grocery store trips, and a big box of spring produce overnighted from Southern California. Place in a roasting pan or on a baking sheet in a single layer and rub both sides with the sauce. Then it's paired with my favorite spring vegetable heros – asparagus, peas, and cherry tomatoes. It's such a simple combination, but with a touch of lemon zest and garlic, you really get the flavors of spring.