Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze. Ketchup: The base for the glaze; Balsamic Vinegar: Adds incredible tang and zing. Brown Sugar: Creates an almost sweet and sour flavor and helps the top to caramelize just a bit. How to Make Easy Meatloaf and Glaze.
I also use just plain unseasoned breadcrumbs instead of whole slices of bread shredded. Also I forgot to add that I do not cook it in a loaf pan. Quick release the pressure and then carefully lift the meatloaf (using the ends of the foil sling) up and out of the pot. You can cook Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of egg, whisk well. tip easier to mix.
- It’s 3/4 of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 4 of shakes Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of DO Not Add Salt until the end!.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cavenders Greek seasoning has salt.
- You need 2 of more shakes of Worcestershire sauce, if desired.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Hungarian spicy paprika.
- It’s of Again, no salt!!!.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 slices of pepper jack cheese, 1/4 inch slices, diced.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- Prepare 2 cups of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of siracha.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar, softened.
Meatloaf Sauce: This meatloaf sauce is incredible as a glaze for the meatloaf with the perfect balance of sweet and tangy flavors. Ketchup combined with brown sugar, garlic and onion powder, salt, pepper and vinegar creates an irresistible sauce. Once baked, the glaze caramelizes and is SO GOOD! Mix ground beef, onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a bowl.
Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze step by step
- Mix everything, except, cheese and glaze ingredients..
- I use a large fork, no slimy hands, plus, integrated better!.
- Gently, don't want to overwork the mixture..
- Make glaze, mix ingredients, gently simmer. 15 minutes.
- Take half, of meatloaf mixture, make a bed for the cheese!.
- Put the cheese into the shallow bed!.
- Put the other half over the top..
- Make sure that you close the edges!.
- Other wise, the cheese will melt,and ooze out..
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread sauce over meatloaf, save some for dipping..
- I baked for 45 minutes.
- Mashed potatoes and green beans were my sides.
Press mixture into a loaf and put in baking dish. Mix ground beef, croutons, onion, eggs, milk, and black pepper together in a large bowl; shape into a loaf and put into prepared pan. Spread remaining ketchup mixture over the loaf. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, garlic, apricot preserves, salt, and pepper for the loaf in a large mixing bowl; mix well until thoroughly combined. Meatloaf: Place breadcrumbs in a very large bowl.