Chinese stir fry rice #my unique recipe. Low Prices on Chinese Stir Fry Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. Set out additional soy sauce on the table, if desired. Chinese fried rice made with fragrant jasmine rice, carrots, peas, and scrambled eggs.
Then add rice and stir thoroughly. Chinese fried rice- light soy sauce and dark soy sauce are used. Some chefs prefer just a pinch of salt to keep the bright color of the rice. You can have Chinese stir fry rice #my unique recipe using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese stir fry rice #my unique recipe
- Prepare 250 gm of pre-cooked rice.
- Prepare 100 gm of ham.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of diced carrots.
- Prepare 2 of diced courgette.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked green peas.
- Prepare of Chives diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of green capsicum.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Dark soy sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Oil.
If you use too much soy sauce or oyster sauce, the color of the rice will become dark and not aesthetically appealing. Stir-fry the rice over low heat slowly until the egg is cooked and form a thin layer on each grain of rice. Add the fried garlic, the unsoaked scallions, salt, and pepper to the rice, stir-fry over high heat for about one minute. Change to low heat, add the premium soy sauce, mix well and dish out.
Chinese stir fry rice #my unique recipe step by step
- Gather all your ingredients together..
- Beat eggs in a small bowl, add black pepper and salt. Heat oil in a pan and cook till ready. Set a side and shred into small pieces.
- In a wok, add oil and garlic and let it brown.
- Add, ham and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add carrots, green peas, and capsicum into the ham and lower the heat. Simmer for about 3 minutes while stirring. Keep adding salt to taste.
- Add the courgette and let it simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Add the rice, salt to taste and stir. Add soy sauce, and mix well..
- Add the shredded eggs and chives. Keep stirring and be careful not to break the rice. Saute for 5 minutes till ready.
- Remove from the heat. Garnish it. Serve when hot. Enjoy.
Pineapple Fried Rice: Canned or fresh pineapple can be traditional in Chinese or Thai fried rice. Just dice and stir it in to combine. Kimchi Fried Rice: Kimchi adds an incredible flavor boost to fried rice. Just chop and mix it in your fried rice. Chicken Fried Rice: Cook a couple of chicken breasts in a pan.