Beef stuffed pita pocket. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Your Personalized Streaming Guide—Get Recommendations & Build Your Watchlist Now.
Directions In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the rice, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. In a food processor, combine the onions, garlic, and parsley until finely minced. You can have Beef stuffed pita pocket using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef stuffed pita pocket
- Prepare 1 of and half pound beef Round Tip Steaks, cut 1/8 to 1/4 inchthick.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano & season cube.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of medium onion,thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt, 1 tsp pepper.
- It’s 6 of pita breads, cut in half,warmed.
- It’s 1/2 of small size cabbage, thinly cut.
- Prepare 2 of small cucumber,mcut into 1/8inch 1/2 moon shape.
- You need 2 tsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 3 of medium size carrots, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of prepared ranch dressing/mayonnaise.
Remove to a large bowl and add in the beef, tomato, garam masala, pine nuts, and. Mix yogurt with curry powder if desired. Place beef in pita pockets, top with vegetables, and drizzle with melted cheese. In a small bowl, mix yogurt, tomato, cucumber, dill and remaining salt.
Beef stuffed pita pocket instructions
- Stack beef steaks; cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1-inch wide strips. Toss with garlic and oregano and seasoning..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in large nonstick pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes. Remove d onions.
- Add the remaining oil in same pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 minute or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove. Repeat with remaining beef..
- Return beef and onion to skillet; heat through. Season with salt and pepper. Serve in warmed pita pockets with cabbage, carrots, cucumbers and dressing..
- Enjoy 😋.
If desired, top with additional tomatoes and cucumbers. Gently stuff pita pockets with meatball mixture using a small spoon. All you need is a pita. Fluffy scrambled eggs and sliced hard-boiled eggs are my top picks for stuffing inside a pita pocket, although to be honest any type of eggs will work. You can even cut a frittata or egg casserole into small pieces for filling a pita.