Cinnamon biscuits. Vitamins & Supplements, tested and manufactured in the UK. Top quality Low Prices on Cinnamon Biscuits. Sift flours and cinnamon into a large bowl.
Rub in the butter with a fork until mixture becomes crumbly. Add sugar and vanilla extract and mix to a stiff paste. In a bowl, combine dry ingredients; cut in butter until crumbly. You can cook Cinnamon biscuits using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon biscuits
- Prepare 16 of Grands southern buttermilk biscuits. 2 cans or 16 from frozen bag.
- You need 2 sticks of Butter or margarine melted.
- You need 1 1/2 C of Sugar.
- You need 2 T of Cinnamon.
Stir in milk just until moistened. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Heat the sugar, golden syrup and butter until melted. Mix the spices and flour in a large bowl.
Cinnamon biscuits instructions
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter in bowl that can be used to dip your biscuits in.
- Dip each biscuit one at a time into the butter then into the cinnamon sugar mixture and place on your baking sheet..
- Cook 20-25 minuets at 375 in a preheated oven until biscuits are cooked. I used frozen biscuits today and they are very light and fluffy..
Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, add the melted sugar mix, egg and bicarbonate of soda. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. All our articles and reviews are written independently by the Netmums editorial team. I had these for the first time at my sister-in-law's when I was staying with them as a teen. They are now a much loved tradition in my home too.