Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Range of Retro Sweet Gifts in UK. See recipes for Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup too. Melt butter in soup kettle and saute carrots and onions until tender.
Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. You can cook Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup
- Prepare 1 pound of carrots.
- It’s 1/2 pound of bulk sausage.
- You need 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Caraway seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mushroom catsup solids see my recipe.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1-1/4 cup of sliced grape tomatoes.
They are fine and they look wonderful. To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over a low heat and tip in the onion, carrots and potato. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup instructions
- Slice the carrots.
- Add to a deep pan or wok. Heat with no liquids..
- Add celery and mushroom catsup solids. Add salt and pepper. Stir occasionally. No liquids yet.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Add the rest of the spices.
- Add sausage in small chunks.
- Still no liquids Stirfry till sausage is browned..
- Now add water simmer covered 20 minutes..
- Add cream cheese in chunks.
- Blend gently till cream cheese is incorporated well.
- Simmer for 15 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Transfer the onion and garlic to the saucepan with the carrots and pour in chicken stock. Add in the carrots and vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Use a hand blender to puree the soup, or puree in batches in a food processor or blender. After the soup has been pureed, return to a low heat and add in the heavy cream. Warm up on a cold day with our carrot soup, spiked with ginger, garlic and curry powder.