Pan Seared Cajun Beef tips. Once butter is melted add beef tenderloin and mushrooms. Add Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce, paprika. Once tips have reached desired tenderness, (medium rare is on point👌) add gravy and stir until gravy is a light demi glace.
For medium steak bites, sear for two minutes each side. You'll notice that blackened steak recipes often call for heavy seasoning, or may even include a blackened steak seasoning recipe as part of the instructions. Cajun inspiration is the key to a good blackened steak. You can cook Pan Seared Cajun Beef tips using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Cajun Beef tips
- It’s 8 oz of Beef Tenderloin.
- It’s 3 oz of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 oz of Cajun Seasoning.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 oz of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of Garlic Butter.
- You need 1 pinch of Paprika.
- It’s 2 oz of Gravy.
- Prepare 1 pinch of parsley.
Pan-searing uses high heat to seal in juices by forming a delicious crust. The key to pan-searing is making sure the pan is hot enough. To test a pan for readiness, sprinkle a drop of water onto the pan; the water should sizzle or jump around. Remove the pan from the heat, and add a small amount of butter or oil to lightly coat the surface.
Pan Seared Cajun Beef tips step by step
- Add Garlic Butter to pan. Set medium heat..
- Once butter is melted add beef tenderloin and mushrooms..
- Add Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce, paprika..
- Once tips have reached desired tenderness, (medium rare is on point👌) add gravy and stir until gravy is a light demi glace..
- Add parsley for garnish..
Preheat a large skillet on medium-high heat. A properly heated pan is key to pan searing. Sprinkle a drop of two water on the pan to test if it's ready to use. Place the patties in the refrigerator while you preheat a cast-iron skillet or stainless-steel frying pan over medium-high heat. The cold temperature will keep the fat from melting until it hits the hot pan.