Chicken Curry Soup. Low Prices on Adventure Food Chicken Curry. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Great Deals? We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Chuck carrots, onion and potato into a saucepan with the chicken stock. Leave to cool, then add to blender and blend until smooth. Stir in the spices, frying for a minute until aromatic, then add the tomato purée. You can have Chicken Curry Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry Soup
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken breast diced.
- You need 4 of red chilis.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño.
- It’s 1 of large stump of ginger.
- It’s 1/2 of small jar of red curry paste.
- You need 1 of bell pepper (red).
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper (green).
- You need 1 head of broccoli.
- You need 1/2 lb of green beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 cans of coconut milk or cream.
- Prepare 3 tbs. of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 1 bundle of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of large white onion.
Add the chicken and cook until starting to colour. In a large shallow dish, combine the curry, salt, pepper and cayenne. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and turn to coat. Combine the cream of chicken soup and chicken stock in a saucepan; whisk to blend.
Chicken Curry Soup step by step
- Dice onion, ginger, jalapeño, and chili peppers (remove seeds for a more mild flavor). Cook in coconut oil for about 4 minutes..
- Add diced chicken and curry paste. Cook for 5-10 minuets..
- Add greenbeans, broccoli, and bell peppers. Cook for 3-5 minuets..
- Add coconut milk and heavy whipping cream and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer.
- Add lime juice and cilantro before serving. Salt and pepper to taste..
Add the heavy cream and stir to blend. Add the diced cooked chicken to the saucepan along with about half of the curry powder and stir to blend thoroughly. Taste and add more curry powder, if desired and add salt and pepper, as needed. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to medium. Transfer the chicken to a plate to cool.