Orange Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate Mousse Torte. Have white chocolate in a large bowl. For mousse, in a saucepan, heat the orange juice concentrate, sugar and water until warm. Add to chocolate; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Repeat with milk chocolate mixture, then white chocolate mixture. To serve, carefully run a sharp a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Garnish if desired by drizzling with melted chocolate to create pine boughs and topping with chocolate Almond Pinecones. You can cook Orange Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate Mousse Torte using 7 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate Mousse Torte
- Prepare 7 ounces of Lindt Swiss milk chocolate Orange filled bars, broken up.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pure orange extract.
- It’s 4 ounces of white chocolate, not chips, broken up.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of oreo cookies crushed to fine crumbs.
Sift together the cake flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and set aside. Chocolate Mousse Filling: Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small cup; let stand several minutes to soften. Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved and mixture is clear. Beat whipping cream, powdered sugar, cocoa and vanilla in medium bowl until thickened; pour in gelatin mixture and beat until stiff.
Orange Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate Mousse Torte step by step
- Line a 5 by 8 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Have white chocolate in a large bowl. Heat the 1 1/4 cup cream until hot but not boiling, pour over white chocolate, add vanilla, let sit 1 minute and then stir smooth. Cool to room temperature ten cover and refrigerate until very cold, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Do the same with the orange milk chocolate. Have it in a large bowl. Heat the 2 cups of cream until hot but not boiling. Pour cream over chocolate, add orange extract. Cool to room temperature then cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Whip Chocolate Creams.
- Beat orange milk chocolate cream just until light and fluffy.
- Beat white chocolate cream just unti light and fluffy.
- Assemble Torte.
- Smooth 1/2 of chocolate Orange cream into bottom of prepared pan.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the oreo crumbs on top of layer.
- Cover these crumbs with the remaing chocolate orange cream.
- Cover the crumbs with the White chocolaye cream.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the oreo crumbs on white chocolate layer.
- Add remaining crumbs and gently press to have them stick. This will become the bottom when removed from pan.
- Cover completely and freeze to set at least 8 hours or overnight.
- To remove from pan. Loosten plastic wrap. Place a serving pann on surface of pan and invert to realease torte. Carefully peel off plastic wrap.
- Garnish with white chocolate and dark shaving.
- Slice and serve with whipped cream. Store in the freezer but slice a each sluce as you need it but let it thaw in the refigerator or sit at room temperature until thawed but still cold, about 10 minutes.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Mix together the biscuit crumbs and melted butter. Press the crumbs into the prepared pan, and chill whilst preparing the filling. The chocolate curls can be made the day before and stored in an airtight container somewhere cool. Fold the white chocolate-gelatin mixture into the whipped cream until the mixture is uniform.