My Favorite Avocado Tartar Sauce. Great recipe for My Favorite Avocado Tartar Sauce. I made this because I wanted something different from my usual tartar sauce. It tasted delicious even though I only eyeballed the ingredients, so I decided to put this recipe together. *Refrain from keeping the sauce for later use, as the.
Add a few tablespoons of water to make the avocado tartar sauce somewhat pourable and blend again. Dijon mustard (optional) In a small bowl, mash the avocado until chunky-smooth. Fold in mayonnaise, lemon juice, capers, dill, and salt until well combined. You can have My Favorite Avocado Tartar Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Favorite Avocado Tartar Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 10 of cm Celery.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Salt (I use Krazy Salt).
- It’s 1 of Pepper (preferably black pepper).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Stir in the jalapeño and Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper. That's right – tartar sauce is low carb! If you're following a keto diet, be sure to use mayonnaise that is free of soybean oil to make your tartar sauce.
My Favorite Avocado Tartar Sauce step by step
- Finely chop the onion and celery. Soak them in water..
- Put the eggs in a pot of water and bring it to a boil to make hard boiled eggs..
- Chop up the boiled eggs..
- In a bowl, mash the avocado flesh with the back of a fork. Sprinkle the lemon juice over it and mix..
- Drain the onion and celery well..
- Mix the chopped eggs, onion, celery, and the mayonnaise into the avocado and combine everything to an even consistency. Season with salt and pepper to finish..
Avocado oil mayo is a good choice. If you prefer to use sweet pickles, you'll want to get a sugar free version and check the carb count. This vegan avocado tartar sauce is so easy to make, but way more nutritious than the regular stuff; it's actually GOOD for you! It's perfect on Okara "Fishless" burgers, on Gardein Fishless Filets (my fave fave fave), or anywhere you want some creamy, tangy, deliciousness. Video Tutorial for Vegan Avocado Tartar Sauce Avocados are rich […] Directions Combine the mayonnaise, pickles, lemon juice, capers, dill, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard in a small bowl and stir until well blended and creamy.