Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas). Distribute half of the chicken over the cheese followed by the green onions, bean sprouts and carrots. How Many Does Thai Chicken Pizza Serve? So yeah, you should probably double or triple the recipe.
If you have used parchment paper, slide the pizza onto the baking sheet or stone as best you can. Directions Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place on ungreased baking sheets. In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and vinegar. You can have Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas) using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas)
- It’s of Spicy Peanut Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger (minced).
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Chicken Pieces.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into 3/4"cubes).
- You need of Pizza.
- You need 1 of pizza dough (use your own recipe).
- It’s 1 of flour for handling.
- Prepare 2 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- You need 4 of green onions (slivered).
- You need 1/2 cup of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrot (shredded).
- You need 2 tbsp of peanuts (chopped).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh cilantro.
Marinate the chicken in the House of Tsang peanut sauce while preparing the rest of the pizza. In a small sauce pan, stir together all the sauce ingredients and let simmer on a low heat. Grill the chicken (discarding excess marinade), then cut into thin slices. In a small bowl, mix sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and pepper; pour over chicken.
Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas) instructions
- For the sauce: combine all the sauce ingredients in a small pan over medium heat. Bring sauce to a gental boil for a minute set aside..
- For the chicken: cook chicken in olive oil over med-high heat for 5-6 minutes do not over cook. Once cooked set aside in fridge and allow to cool. Once cooled coat the chicken with 1/4 cup of sauce. Set aside..
- For the pizza: spread 1/4 cup of sauce evenly over the pizza. Cover with 3/4 cup of cheese. Distribute half of the chicken over the cheese followed by the green onions, bean sprouts and carrots. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese and 1 tablespoon of peanuts. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until golden and cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven and add 1 1/2 tablespoon of cilantro. Repeat with the remaining ingredients for the second pizza..
This Thai chicken pizza hits the spot no matter your state of being. Topped with chicken, a bit of cheese and plenty of raw veggies, it's also somewhat nourishing. The peanut sauce is the best part – it's sweet and savory, and an unexpected alternative to traditional red or white sauces. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set three of the pita bread rounds on each sheet. Top each round evenly with the mozzarella, then the chicken, carrot, cabbage and green onions.