Biscuit & Gravy Casserole. Perfect For Your Cookie And Biscuit Production. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
They are usually sweet and may be made with sugar, chocolate, icing, jam, ginger or cinnamon. They can also be savoury and similar to crackers. Types of biscuit include sandwich biscuits, digestive biscuits, ginger biscuits. You can have Biscuit & Gravy Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Biscuit & Gravy Casserole
- You need 1 (10 ounce) of can of regular biscuits (not the giant flaky Grands they won't cook throughly).
- You need 1 pound of ground sausage (Spicy is my preference).
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cups cold water.
- Prepare 1 package of pork gravy ***.
- It’s of **You can make your own gravy from your sausage drippings or opt for the package variety. The directions include using the packaged gravy, although I made my own which probably takes less time!.
Biscuits are flour-based snacks that are generally crisp and crumbly in texture, due to the fact that they are baked twice – the name 'biscuit' means 'twice cooked' in French. Our biscuit recipes are easy to bake and perfect for enjoying with a cup of tea. We've given the classic Florentine a chocolate covered biscuity base so they're perfect for dunking. Put the butter in a bowl and beat it with electric beaters until soft and creamy.
Biscuit & Gravy Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Grease bottom of 9×13 baking dish..
- Place biscuits in bottom of dish. I actually used a can of crescent roll dough sheet and filled bottom of dish instead of biscuits..
- Cook sausage, drain. If you are going to make your own gravy save some drippings..
- Scatter sausage over biscuits, top with 1 cup cheese..
- Whisk milk, eggs, salt and pepper. Pour over sausage layer..
- Mix water and gravy packet. Bring to a boil, simmer til thick, add more water if necessary. Pour gravy over egg mixture, sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake until egg is fluffy and cheese is bubbling. About 30 minutes..
Beat in the sugar, then the egg and vanilla, and finally the flour to make a dough. If the dough feels a bit sticky, add a little bit more flour and knead it in. Using biscuit cutters, cut biscuits out of the dough and carefully place onto the baking tray. Made with orange oil and Swiss Grand Cru dark chocolate. Biscuit is the BEST, a welcome addition to Hyndland in Glasgow with undiscovered.