Dhokla Pizza Recipe. To begin making the Gujarati Dhokla Pizza Recipe we will first make the Khatta Dhokla. Dhokla Pizza is a fusion recipe that you can make for your kids. It is a quick recipe that you can try for breakfast or as an evening snack.
Dhokla, a traditional Indian delicacy, which is either steamed or microwaved, makes for an excellent snack. On the other hand pizza, loaded with cheese and flour, is often written off as an unhealthy snack. But what if you combine the two? You can cook Dhokla Pizza Recipe using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dhokla Pizza Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 cup of chana dal- Bengal gram dal.
- Prepare 1 cup of white urad dal- Whole.
- It’s 3 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 inch of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd- Yogurt.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mint leaves- Pudina.
- It’s 3 of onions thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers thinly sliced.
- You need 3 tablespoon of tomato basil pasta sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sweet corn.
- It’s 2 of black olives sliced.
PavBhaji Pizza Dhokla – Recipes Pizza Dhokla Recipes Pizza Dhokla Neena fabricated a 'desi pizza', the abject for which was a chappati. Once, you accept fabricated your roti, administer a little adulate to accomplish it bendable and advance pizza sauce. Dhokla Recipes-Feather-light dhoklas sitting beautifully on a platter with all their fluff, a generous drizzle of chutneys, finished with a crackling tempering.
Dhokla Pizza Recipe instructions
- We need first to cook the Khaman dhokla..
- Take chana dal, urad dal, and rice and soak them in water for around 5-6 hours..
- After 6 hours, put the urad dal, chana dal, and rice in a mixer grinder. Add green chillies, ginger, curd, and salt to taste..
- Grind them into a smooth batter. Now keep the batter to ferment for 8 hours or overnight..
- The curd will help in the fermentation process..
- Once the batter has fermented, add grated carrots, green chillies, and mint leaves. Mix well to combine..
- Place the dhokla steamer with little water to preheat..
- Grease the dhokla plates and put the batter in them..
- Place the plates in the steamer and let it cook on high flame for 10 minutes..
- Prepare for the pizza toppings while the dhokla gets cooked..
- Take a pan and put some oil..
- Add onions and capsicum and sauté on medium flame until they get caramelized..
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees for 10 minutes..
- To see if the dhokla is cooked, put a knife inside. If it comes out clean, dhokla is ready..
- Allow the dhokla to cool for 5-10 minutes..
- Remove it from the steamer and place it on a baking tray..
- Apply tomato basil sauce on dhokla and top it with caramelized onions and capsicum. Add some sweet corn and black olives as well..
- Grate some cheese on the top and allow it to bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes till the cheese melts..
- Remove the dhokla pizza from the oven and cut it into slices..
- Serve it hot with oregano and chilli flakes..
Traditionally, made with a fermented batter of gram flour and mild spices,dhoklas are great any time of the day. A dhokla recipe is so versatile that it's fascinating to see how you can bung in. If the knife comes out clean, remove it from the stove. Allow the dish to cool and then cut into squares. Steamed Dhokla Recipe – About Gujarati Steamed Dhokla Recipe