The yummiest blueberry muffins!!!!!!!. Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, stir to combine, then refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably. Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs.
The last step is to sprinkle the topping that you placed to the side on each of the muffins. The yummiest blueberry muffins you have ever tasted. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners. You can have The yummiest blueberry muffins!!!!!!! using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The yummiest blueberry muffins!!!!!!!
- You need 1 1/2 cups of organic, un bleached flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pure white cane sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- You need of White sugar (for sprinkling).
Sprinkle the turbinado sugar evenly on top of the muffins. Run a knife around the edge of each muffin to free it from the pan if necessary (the blueberries can stick), then transfer the muffins to a rack to cool completely. Add the flours, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to a medium bowl. Stir in the honey, butter, eggs, vanilla, and lemon zest.
The yummiest blueberry muffins!!!!!!! instructions
- Mix together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Set aside..
- In a 1 cup measuring cup, add olive oil and egg. Add milk to the cup until it reaches the 1 cup mark.
- Add oil mixture to the flour mixture. Fold in blueberries..
- Bake for 20- 25 minutes at 400 degrees(mine were a little over cooked at 23 minutes).
- Sprinkle with sugar and eat! Enjoy!!!!.
Combine the flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl. In a jug, combine the wet ingredients and whisk until smooth and well combined. Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, being careful not to overmix. You could be using plain yogurt instead of the blueberry yogurt, but the taste would be rather bland. Another variation is to add blueberry jam.