Banana Bread Recipe taken from @happywivescooking Tried and tested by @hrns_cuisine. Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor..
Definitely the BEST banana bread I've ever made and I've made a lot of it. I do a lot of baking, this is delicious!" – Diane "Super-good! Moist, flavorful, baked in no time! You can have Banana Bread Recipe taken from @happywivescooking Tried and tested by @hrns_cuisine using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Recipe taken from @happywivescooking Tried and tested by @hrns_cuisine
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 3-4 of mashed bananas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Banana bread is a classic recipe that is so comforting and extremely easy to make. I'm thrilled to share a recipe from a fellow blogger today.
Banana Bread Recipe taken from @happywivescooking Tried and tested by @hrns_cuisine step by step
- Sift dry ingredients (flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder) together..
- In a separate bowl, mix the bananas, oil and eggs together..
- Add sugar.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients, pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Grease a bread pan and pour the mixture into it..
- Bake at 160 degrees C for 30-45 minutes..
I know this quarantine situation has lots of people turning to baking as a way to pass the time and to bring a bit of comfort. Best banana bread recipe with overripe bananas, walnuts and brown sugar. This recipe is so easy and can be made by hands, without a mixer. The banana bread is crazy moist, sweet, loaded with bananas and walnut! This is the best banana bread recipe ever!