An Easy "le Fraisier" Style Cake with Lots of Strawberries. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Choose Your Preferred Delivery Day – Delivered to Your Door or Theirs! Great recipe for An Easy "le Fraisier" Style Cake with Lots of Strawberries. I tried making an elegant dessert.
Whisk the double cream until it turns into thick whipped cream (works best if the cream is really cold). Fold the whipped cream into the cold crème patissière and decant into a piping bag before placing in the fridge. Place the sugar, eggs and lemon zest in a large bowl set over a pan of. You can cook An Easy "le Fraisier" Style Cake with Lots of Strawberries using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of An Easy "le Fraisier" Style Cake with Lots of Strawberries
- Prepare of For the buttercream.
- You need 200 grams of Custard cream.
- Prepare 100 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of For the base:.
- You need 60 grams of Biscuits (plain cookies).
- You need 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of packet Strawberries.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- It’s 1 dash of Diced almonds (finely chopped almonds).
Place a fine sieve over a bowl and pour the strawberry mixture over it, again making sure not to press the strawberries. Stir the gelatin into the warm mixture so that it melts. Strawberry Cake (Le Fraisier) Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, strawberry cake (le fraisier).
An Easy "le Fraisier" Style Cake with Lots of Strawberries step by step
- Make the base: Put the biscuits in bowl and crush with a rolling pin or similar..
- When the biscuits are evenly crushed, mix them with melted butter and press evenly in the bottom of the mold. If the biscuits won't come together, mix in a little milk..
- Line up the strawberries on top of the biscuit base. Cut the strawberries in the corners into 1/4..
- Make the buttercream. Put the butter in a bowl and mix well..
- Add the custard cream little by little to the creamed butter, mixing well. Add vanilla extract at the end and mix in lightly..
- Put the buttercream on top of the strawberries..
- Spread the buttercream evenly over the strawberries while pressing it down between the crevice..
- Sprinkle the top with the diced almonds, chill the cake in the refrigerator, and it's done..
It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. For the crème mousseline: Cut the vanilla pod lengthwise. Blend the butter and sugar in a food processor until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs, flour and yogurt and blend again.