Filet mignon with green peppercorn sauce. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Filet Mignon Sauce On eBay. Find Filet Mignon Sauce On eBay. Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Season sauce to taste with pepper. Season sauce to taste with pepper. Spoon sauce over steaks and serve. You can cook Filet mignon with green peppercorn sauce using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Filet mignon with green peppercorn sauce
- You need 15 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 20 ml of brandy.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mustard.
- It’s 2 of beef tenderloins (200g each ca.).
- You need 1 tbsp of green peppercorn in brine.
- You need 200 ml of double cream/heavy cream.
To make a great Filet Mignon with Peppercorn Sauce, just follow these few simple steps: The most important part is cooking the steak right. Start with a room temperature steak, well-seasoned with salt, and sear it in a very hot pan. Recipe for Filet Mignon With Green Peppercorn Sauce: Chefs have paired tarragon with fine pieces of beef for centuries, and we love what this aromatic herb can do to a peppercorn sauce. If you're in the latter group, you'll love our recipe for filet mignon with peppercorn sauce.
Filet mignon with green peppercorn sauce instructions
- (Optional) Use butcher's twine to tie up the tenderloins in a round shape, this will help them cook evenly.
- Crush 3/4 of the peppercorns with a meat hammer or a rolling pin.
- Press peppercorns on the tenderloins, both sides. Save some of them for later..
- Melt butter on a frying pan and cook tenderloins as you like it. I like them medium, 4 minutes each side.
- Keep the tenderloins warm (on a hot plate or under an aluminum foil).
- Pour brandy and mustard in the same frying pan you used before.
- Stir and cook on low heat for 1 minute.
- Add double cream and the green peppercorns you saved before.
- Cook on low heat until thicken.
- Put the tenderloins in the frying pan with the sauce you just made, few seconds are enough.
This sauce brings a robust flavor of black pepper to the filet without overpowering the steak itself. And, with the saucy addition, you'll lock in the filet's texture and juiciness for a perfect filet mignon meal. Brush with melted butter as they cook. Meanwhile, make the sauce: Start by crushing the. As the sauce cools it will thicken, if it gets too thick add a little more beef broth.