Chicken Sautéed in Shio-Koji – Served with Tartar Sauce. Great recipe for Chicken Sautéed in Shio-Koji – Served with Tartar Sauce. A simple salt-flavored dish made easily with all-purpose seasoning. Shio-koji is a fermented seasoning just like soy sauce and miso, which makes marinated meat easy to burn.
Tartar sauce is a must when making our Maryland-style crab cakes. Serve tartar sauce with roasted vegetables. House made and loaded with conch served with mango sauce. You can cook Chicken Sautéed in Shio-Koji – Served with Tartar Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Sautéed in Shio-Koji – Served with Tartar Sauce
- You need 1 slice of Chicken thigh (or breast).
- Prepare 1 of to 1 1/2 tablespoon Shio-koji .
- Prepare 1 of Pepper and herbs.
- Prepare of Tartar Sauce.
- It’s 2 of to 3 ・Hardboiled eggs (roughly chopped with egg slicer).
- It’s 1/4 of ・Finely chopped onion.
- You need 25 grams of ・Minced pickles .
- It’s 1 of (Or minced cucumber).
- It’s 1 of ・Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 pinch of ・Sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp of plus ・Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of ・Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of ・Minced parsley.
Lightly breaded and flash-fried, served with tartar sauce. Peppers, onion, tomato, mango in a coconut lime dressing. Pan seared with a sweet pepper aioli. Tender chicken in a mild curry sauce with steamed rice and/or fries.
Chicken Sautéed in Shio-Koji – Served with Tartar Sauce instructions
- Chicken Butterfly open the thick parts to even out the thickness of the meat, then cut the entire piece into two. With the tip of your knife, poke a few holes into the skin to prevent it from shrinking. Brush on the shio-koji and let rest in the fridge..
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat. Add a small amount of oil (unlisted). Using a paper towel, wipe the surface in swirling motion to even out the oil..
- Because shio-koji burns easily, heat over low with the skin facing down. Cover the pan and steam-fry. When it's nicely browned, flip it over and fry the other side..
- Tartar sauce: Mix all the ingredients marked with a ・. It's a manageable amount (4 servings), so you can use any leftovers for hot sandwiches the next day..
Ginger Pork Sando Pork sautéed in ginger soy sauce, served with cabbage and lettuce. Served with side of tartar sauce. Served with Cocktail and Tartar Sauce. chicken & shrimp with vegetables. Make the shio-koji: Put the shio-koji ingredients in a storage container and leave at room temperature. Mix it up once a day.