Banana Nut Bread. Stock Up Today On Your Favorite Wine. Great Tasting Bread Recipes for All to Enjoy. Baking Bread with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious.
Combine dry ingredients, add alternately with bananas & milk. Banana and Nut Bread This banana nut bread smells heavenly in the oven and comes out moist and chock-full of flavor and crunchy nuts. Banana and Nut Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home With a rubber spatula, mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated. You can cook Banana Nut Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of butter (2 sticks), softened.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- You need 6 Tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of chopped ripe banana (about 3 bananas).
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Fold in the nuts and transfer the batter to the prepared pan. Sift the flour, salt and baking soda into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the butter or margarine and sugar until smooth. Stir in the bananas, eggs, and walnuts until well blended.
Banana Nut Bread instructions
- Place all ingredients into mixer..
- Blend well; allow to sit at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Split equally among 2 greased bread pans..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Allow to completely cool..
- Once cooked wrap in plastic wrap and place in ziplock bag. I store mine in fridge and freeze some for later..
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture, and stir just until blended. Beat butter and sugar until blended. Stir in banana and sour cream. The best banana nut bread I've ever had. This has been my go-to banana bread recipe for years.