Easy Tartar Sauce. Stir the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, and lemon juice together in a bowl. In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, and minced onion. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
It is the PERFECT swap for the bottled sauce. I've tried a ton of recipes for tartar sauce, and this by far, is the best. It's easy to make but it's absolutely fantastic! You can have Easy Tartar Sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Tartar Sauce
- Prepare 2 of Boiled eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 of cucumber Pickled cucumber.
- You need 5 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Yogurt (unsweetened).
- Prepare 2 of tubs Coffee creamer.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Magic Salt (or table salt).
- It’s 1 pinch of White pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Parsley (finely chopped).
In a medium bowl, combine the pureed onion and relish with the mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, until needed. You can store this sauce in a sealed container or squeeze bottle.
Easy Tartar Sauce instructions
- Finely chop the onion and soak in water. Squeeze out the water. Cut the boiled egg and pickled cucumber into chunks about 5 mm..
- Mix together all the ingredients except the parsley. Transfer to a dish, then top with parsley to finish..
- If you don't have pickled cucumber, coat a cucumber in some salt, let sit for 30 minutes, rinse, and then chop..
Mayonnaise, pickle relish, and lemon juice are all you need to whip up a homemade sauce that's perfect for adding zesty flavor to all your favorite fish recipes. You can find pickle relish near the condiments and dressings at your local grocery. Combine the mayonnaise, pickles, lemon juice, capers, dill, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard in a small bowl and stir until well blended and creamy. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Taste then adjust with additional lemon juice, salt, and pepper.