Banana Nut Bread. Great Tasting Bread Recipes for All to Enjoy. Baking Bread with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious. The Options are Nearly Endless when It Comes to Our Selection of the Best Low Carb Bread.
Enjoy all-time favorite moist and delicious banana bread, or try out a new twist on the classic quick bread recipe with chocolate, cinnamon and citrus flavors. Combine dry ingredients, add alternately with bananas & milk. Banana and Nut Bread This banana nut bread smells heavenly in the oven and comes out moist and chock-full of flavor and crunchy nuts. You can cook Banana Nut Bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- It’s 2 cups of self rising flour.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil or shortening.
- Prepare 2 tsp of softened butter.
- You need 1 cup of rough chop walnuts.
- You need Dash of salt.
- You need 3 of overly ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Banana and Nut Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home Sift the flour, salt and baking soda into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the butter or margarine and sugar until smooth. Stir in the bananas, eggs, and walnuts until well blended. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture, and stir just until blended.
Banana Nut Bread instructions
- Preheat oven 350° take eggs, vanilla, butter, brown sugar, oil, all wet ingredients and mix in large bowl.
- In separate smallbowl add dry ingredients flour, salt, cinnamon.
- Mash bananas and add to wet ingredients and using a hand mixer combine.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet and stir till combined. Fold in walnuts at this point. Using a loaf pan sprayed or coated in shortening bake for 45 to 50 mins.
Beat butter and sugar until blended. Stir in banana and sour cream. With a rubber spatula, mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated. Fold in the nuts and transfer the batter to the prepared pan. The best banana nut bread I've ever had.