Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust. Mix together the BBQ sauce and ranch. Layer the chicken over the sauce and spread the cheese over top. Hearty recipes and two layers of our original crust..
Our artisan, cracker-thin crust with a crunch. Grab your favorite pizza and cook it to perfection on your bbq. Pure Kosher Sea Salt Instructions A stuffed crust pizza is a popular choice for people who love an extra dose of cheesy goodness. You can cook Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust
- It’s of Crust—–.
- You need 16 inch of pizza crust, I used fresh dough from a bakery.
- You need of Toppings—–.
- Prepare 2 pounds of pulled pork, I used some of the leftover Roasted tangerine pork see my recipe.
- It’s 8 ounces of baked beans, I used Bushes Best homestyle.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of sliced black olives.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need as needed of Barbecue sauce, I used Sweet Baby Rays brown Sugar Hickory.
- You need of Cheeses, 5 cheeses equal parts from each—-.
- It’s as needed of Asiago cheese shredded.
- You need as needed of Provolone cheese shredded.
- You need as needed of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need as needed of parmesan cheese shredded.
- It’s as needed of romano cheese shredded.
- You need of stuffing, for stuff crust—.
- You need as needed of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Give it a try for yourself – order one of our pizzas with your favorite toppings on it and include stuffed crust in the order. Let tonight be one where you leave the cooking to Papa John's and enjoy something different and delicious. Make this stuffed crust for a pizza such as the copycat version of Pizza Hut's pepperoni pizza. Satisfy meat cravings for delicious and crispy slices of pepperoni with this classic pizza, or make the sweet and juicy combination of ham, pineapple chunks, and cheese with this inspired version of Pizza Hut's Hawaiian pizza.
Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a baking pan with sides spray nonstick spray on it set aside.
- On a flat baking sheet spread out the dough, its easier to work with..
- In the middle of the dough add the baked beans after stirring well. Leave some room from the edge with the beans..
- Heat the pulled pork and cook getting it a bit crispy.
- When crisp lower the heat.
- Add barbecue sauce and mix well..
- Take the cheddar cheese and cut into sticks. Add these inbetween the beans and the edge.
- Fold the edge over the cheddar sticks. Add Meat..
- Add olive.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add cheese mixture.
- Bake in oven 15 minutes.
- Put under broiler till browned.
- Slice and serve I hope you enjoy!.
Top with pizza sauce, the mozzarella cheese, then the pepperoni. For the last minute, I move the oven rack to the top rack to really brown the edges. Top with the chicken, gouda, mozzarella and red onion. Slide the pizza (on the parchment) onto a pizza peel or another inverted baking sheet, then slide onto the hot stone or baking sheet; bake. For stuffed crust pizza buy string cheese and chop them in half length ways I recommend about five sticks to start and then if you need more to do so lay them end to end on the edge of the pizza.