Pulled Pork. Ruime keuze heerlijke Pulled pork tegen een zeer scherpe prijs. De volgende dag vers en koel thuisbezorgd. De beste online deals van vandaag.
Combine with your favorite BBQ sauce and enjoy. Wrap the pork in plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or preferably overnight. Place the pork in a large pot on a bed of the onion halves. You can have Pulled Pork using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork
- It’s 5-6 lbs of pork shoulder or butt.
- It’s 1 of medium white or yellow onion, sliced into half moons.
- It’s of Dry rub, recipe follow.
- You need of Tap water.
- It’s 1-2 bottles of bbq sauce, such as Dinosaur Barbeque original.
- It’s of Dry rub.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
Enjoy the saucy, fall-apart tender taste of pulled pork with one of these easy takes on the classic comfort food. Pulled pork is popular at potlucks, big at backyard barbeques, a fan favorite at family picnics, or even adored at your typical Wednesday evening family dinner. Whether it's tucked into a bun with slaw, served over a baked potato, or eaten as is with other barbeque sides, hearty pulled pork is sure to impress any size crowd. Pour beer around pork and cover with lid.
Pulled Pork step by step
- Dry the pork on all sides with a paper towel. Mix dry rub ingredients together in a bowl, then sprinkle on all sides of the pork and massage into meat..
- Allow meat to come to room temp on the counter for about 1 hour. Add the sliced onions to the slow cooker, then add the pork, fat side up. Fill the slow cooker 3/4 full with water. Cover with lid and cook on low 8-12 hours or high for 4-6 hours. Turning once half way through..
- Remove the meat and onions from the crock pot with tongs. Discard the cooking liquid. Shred the meat and return meat and onions back to crock pot. Add 1 bottle of bbq sauce and stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes or more..
- Serve on top of potato buns with extra bbq sauce to taste. Goes well with green apple coleslaw..
Remove lid and cook until pork is very tender and pulls apart easily with. Rub paprika mixture on pork to cover completely. Pulled pork is a Southern barbecue tradition with a long history — and a savory, mouthwatering flavor that has made it popular nationwide. People line up for the tender, saucy pork shoulder at food trucks, barbecue pits, game-day events, and backyard grilling parties. Pulled pork is a regional classic, and we believe that all Southerners should be able to make it.