triple chocolate cheese cake. De lekkerste cheesecake recepten vind je natuurlijk bij Allerhande. Allerhande helpt je met kiezen én koken. Hier vind je voor elk moment een lekker recept.
To help prevent cracks, turn off the oven and let the cheesecake sit inside for an hour. To cut the cleanest slices, use a knife dipped in warm water. For the ganache: Place the chopped chocolate in a small bowl. You can cook triple chocolate cheese cake using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of triple chocolate cheese cake
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of chirve goat cheese.
- Prepare 6 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- You need of chocolate chocolate cookie recipe for crust.
- You need 1 cup of softend butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of chocolate ganache recipe.
- It’s 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate cut into very small pieces.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
Place the cream in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until just simmering. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and cover. In a medium bowl, stir together the cookie crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon (if using) until blended. Drizzle with the melted butter and mix until well blended and the crumbs are evenly moist.
triple chocolate cheese cake step by step
- mix softened cream cheese and goat cheese in a bowl with sugar with a mixer til smooth add egg whites vanilla and cocoa til smooth and well incorporated pour into the cookie coated spring form cake pan cook on 200°F for 2hrs then let cool completely do not cook til it slits.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F in a large bowl beat butter sugar eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy combine the flour cocoa baking soda and salt stir into the butter mixture until blended mix in chocolate chips drop teaspoon rounds onto a greased baking sheet for 8-10min let cookies sit out and get hard over night place in a blender to crumble mix with a melted stick of butter then press to the bottom and up the sides of large spring form cake pan.
- place chocolate into a medium sized heat proof bowl set aside place cream and butter into a sauce pan heat until cream reaches a boil but don't let boil over immediatly pour over chocolate allow to stand for a few minutes without stirring then with a whisk stir gently not to add air until smooth and shiny cool cake all the way down in the fridge brush on a little ganache with a cake spatula or cake knife along the sides and top to seal in any crumbs its called crumb coat let stand for five minutes then place on wire rack with a cookie sheet at the bottom to catch access droppings the pour on ganache coat evenly.
- when you remove from spring form pan don't take the bottom piece off leave on.
This Triple Chocolate Cheesecake is rich, creamy, and decadent. The chocolate cookie base is the perfect crisp foundation for the luscious, creamy filling. The whole thing is topped with none other than chocolate ganache. This soft and creamy triple chocolate cheesecake is a must-have holiday dessert. Complete with a delicious Oreo Cookie crust and topped with rich chocolate ganache, this truly is the perfect cheesecake for chocolate lovers!