Hawaiian Pizza. Bestel Pizza online en geniet van lekker eten in enkele klikken! Place pizza crust on a baking sheet and top with all remaining ingredients, in the order listed. Place crust on a baking sheet.
Bring a taste of that island life to pizza night with a classic Hawaiian-style pizza topped with tomato sauce, cheese, ham and pineapple. Say "aloha!" to your new favorite five-ingredient meal. Slide the dough onto the prepared baking sheet and. You can have Hawaiian Pizza using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Pizza
- Prepare 1 of basic focaccia bread recipe.
- You need 3/4 c of pineapple chunks, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 c of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1/4 c of sliced blanched almonds, toasted.
- Prepare 1 T of cinnamon.
- It’s 3/4 c of ham, chopped.
- Prepare 1 c of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
While the crust is rising, prepare the filling. Instead of a traditional red pizza sauce, this Hawaiian Pizza uses BBQ sauce as the base. Just use your favorite, I'm a fan of the Sweet Baby Rays sauce. The pizza is topped with leftover ham, red onions, fresh pineapple, some cilantro and of course mozzarella cheese.
Hawaiian Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Make bread according to Wheat Belly Cook Book..
- Spread sauce on crust. Layer almonds, cinnamon, pineapple, ham and cheese..
- Bake 10 min. or until cheese is melted..
It makes for a delicious combination. Use fresh or canned pineapple chunks. For the ham, you can use either ham or Canadian bacon. The two are similar in taste and texture, but Canadian bacon is a little leaner. Despite its tropical name, Hawaiian pizza is actually a Canadian creation.