Caramel Chocolate Mousse. Add remaining whipped cream and gently fold, just until combined. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate. Garnish with berries or chocolate shavings if desired.
Remove from the heat; whisk in chocolate until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; refrigerate until chilled. For caramel mousse, beat remaining cream in a large bowl until it begins to thicken. You can cook Caramel Chocolate Mousse using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Chocolate Mousse
- It’s of heavy whippung cream, cold.
- It’s of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare of confectioner's sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Lindor Caramel filled Truffled.
Once the caramel-chocolate cream has cooled completely, whisk in the egg yolks. Fold in stiff egg whites and a little sea salt into the caramel-chocolate cream. Enjoy with a little whipped cream or just on it's own. In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir caramels and evaporated milk until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth.
Caramel Chocolate Mousse instructions
- Melt truffles in a microwave safe bowl just until melted. It takes only about 25 seconds, stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl beat cream until it holds its shape.
- In another bowl beat marscapone, sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Combine cooled to room temperature melted truffles into marscapone and blend.
- Fold truffle/marscapone mixture into whipped cream in 3 additions and fold in until uniform in color.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a whole truffle.
- Spoon ito decorative glasses and refrigerate at least 2 hours to set up before serving.
Pour a heaping teaspoon of caramel sauce into each divot. Top each half-sphere with a cake round, pressing down gently into the mousse (use a paper towel to wipe away any mousse that may seep out. Mix the egg yolks until creamy then gradually stir in the hot sugar syrup and keep mixing until the yolks become creamy and thick. Chop the chocolate (the finer the better) and place in a heat proof bowl. In a bowl of a standing mixer, whisk the egg yolks until very smooth, pale and fluffy.