Mango Chia Seed Pudding. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders These chia puddings are so easy to make. Add some fresh mango to a blender or food processor and process into a purée. Then add chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup and the mango purée to a mixing bowl and whisk it together until smooth.
Stir chia seeds into mango mixture. This yummy mango chia pudding can be enjoyed at any time of day, whether as a healthy breakfast option, a midday snack, or as a delightful dessert after dinner. Place the coconut milk, mangos, agave and vanilla extract together in a blender and blend until smooth. You can cook Mango Chia Seed Pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Chia Seed Pudding
- Prepare 1/2 of mango puree.
- You need 1/2 of mango chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Prepare Few of Fresh Mint sprigs for garnish.
How to make mango chia seed pudding Pour the chia seeds into a medium sized bowl and mix with the coconut milk, ¼ tsp of the cardamom powder, vanilla and syrup and thoroughly whisk everything together. Place chia seed bowl in your refrigerator for about an hour so the seeds will swell and yield a white jelly consistency. Peel the mango and chop into cubes. Puree the mango, Coconut milk, agave nectar in a blender.
Mango Chia Seed Pudding step by step
- Wash the chia seeds in water and then add them to almond milk..
- Let them soak in the milk for 2-3 hours, or overnight..
- If your mango puree is not very sweet, then add a bit of sugar in your chia seeds mixture. And if the puree is sweet, then you can avoid sugar..
- In a jar, add the soaked chia seeds..
- Then layer the mango puree and top it with chopped mangoes..
- Garnish with fresh Mint and serve chilled..
- NOTE: You can make this with any seasonal fruit available..
In a mason jar or any bowl add chia seeds and the puree. Stir well or shake the mixture if using mason jar. Spoon mango pulp into a bowl. Peel, chop and puree the mangoes. Keep a few mango pieces aside for garnish.