Pork and ginger potstickers. In a large bowl, combine pork, cabbage, mushrooms, carrot, garlic, green onion, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar and white pepper.* To assemble the dumplings, place wrappers on a work surface. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrappers with water. Make dumplings: In a large bowl, combine pork, broth, white parts of green onions, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, fish sauce if using, and egg.
Add pork, green onion, cabbage, and garlic. My easy ginger and garlic pork potstickers are filled with the most amazing filling! It's made with finely diced mushrooms, ginger, garlic, shredded cabbage, carrots and ground pork. You can cook Pork and ginger potstickers using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork and ginger potstickers
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 2 inch of long piece of ginger grated.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves grated.
- It’s 1 of shallot finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 batch of Homemade GF noodle dough, use your favorite recipe.
I'm using store-bought potsticker wrappers, then steam the filled pork dumplings in a pan with just a touch of soy sauce! These Pork and Ginger Pot Stickers are so good, they taste better than the restaurant version! Light wonton dumplings with the most delicious pork filling! Chinese food take-out nights are very exciting in our house because they usually don't happen very often.
Pork and ginger potstickers step by step
- Mix all ingredients together, not the noodle dough of course and let sit overnight in the refrigerator..
- When ready to cook roll the dough to about 1/8 inch thick and cut into rounds..
- Add filling, lighty moisten the edges of the dough with water and crimp closed..
- Add a little water to a large skillet, just enough to cover the bottom not enough to cover the potstickers. Also add about a tablespoon of oil as well. You just want the enough water to steam them and then cook off leaving just the oil so they sear a bit..
- Repeat step 4 until all are made..
- Whip up a quick dipping sauce. I didn't make a traditional sauce or even write the recipe down. But here is the basic idea of what I made. To taste on all the following: soy sauce, Sichuan chili sauce, brown sugar and fresh grated ginger..
One of the reasons for that is these Pork and Ginger Pot Stickers. Ingredients POTSTICKERS: CABBAGE, UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), PORK, WATER, ONION, MODIFIED TAPIOCA STARCH, SOY SAUCE (WATER, SOYBEAN, WHEAT, SALT), SALT, SOYBEAN OIL, GARLIC, CORN STARCH, PALM OIL, SESAME OIL, SUGAR, GINGER, AND SPICES. In a large bowl, combine ground pork, green onions, cilantro, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, chili garlic sauce and sesame oil.* To assemble the potstickers, place wrappers on a work surface. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrappers with water. Add pork, ginger, carrots, scallions, and garlic and stir to combine.