Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps. Vergelijk de prijzen voordat je koopt. Philly Cheesesteak Lettuce Wraps Indulge in these Philly cheesesteaks made with thin sliced roast beef in place of steak and tossed with peppers and onions, topped with real cheese (no cheese whiz here) and a special Russian dressing style sauce. Carefully roll the lettuce around the filling, cut each lettuce wrap in half, and secure with cocktail skewers.
With a spatula, lift off the meat and cheese, and place over the lettuce wraps. Put some of the sliced red onions over. Thinly slice steak across the grain and transfer back to skillet. You can have Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps
- You need 1 lb of beef tenderloin, cut into 1 inch strips.
- Prepare 8 of button mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1 small of onion, thin sliced.
- It’s 1 clove of of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of red chili peppers, sliced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper, and salt to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of low sodium beef broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, I used extra sharp cheddar, but use what you prefer.
- You need 10 of to 15 crisp, firm lettece leaf cups, such as romaine lettece.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Fill tortillas with steak mixture, wrap tightly, and serve. Add half of short ribs in a single layer and cook, undisturbed, until deeply caramelized on one side. How do you make a Steak and Cheese Wrap? In a large ziplock bag toss your steak strips with marinade and salt and pepper.
Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps instructions
- Season beef with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. In a medium skillet heat olive oil, sear beef strips quickly just until brown on both sides, don't overcook, remove to plate as done. Set aside..
- In same skillet add mushroms, add more oil if needed and cook 2 minutes, add onion, garlic and chilis, cook until tender..
- Combine beef broth, sour cream, worcestershire sauce, pepper, and hot sauce in small bowl, whisk to blend. Add to skillet with vegetables and heat through. Return beef to skillet, cover all with cheese. Cover skillet and heat over low heat to melt cheese..
- When cheese is melted, remove from heat, uncover and fill lettece cups with cheese steak mixture.and serve hot..
Heat one tablespoon of butter and one tablespoon of olive oil over medium high heat. How to Make the Cheesesteak Lettuce Wraps: Add butter and one tablespoon olive oil to a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add the onion and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. With tongs, place some of the mushroom filling into the leaves. Repeat until all of the lettuce wraps are full of mushrooms.