Very Easy Chocolate Tart. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Place the double cream, sugar and a tiny pinch of sea salt in a pan and bring to the boil.
Make one of our irresistible chocolate tarts for a decadent dinner party dessert. Choose from no-cook tarts, baked chocolate and hazelnut, salted caramel and more. Great recipe for Very Easy Chocolate Tart. You can have Very Easy Chocolate Tart using 6 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Very Easy Chocolate Tart
- Prepare 180 grams of Chocolate.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream (47% recommened).
- It’s 50 ml of Milk (low fat milk is no good).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 120 grams of Biscuits.
- It’s 80 grams of Butter.
After mixing the chocolate, heavy cream, and milk, let it cool before adding the egg. Crush the biscuits by putting them in a large, strong, plastic food bag and bashing with a rolling pin. Melt the butter with the syrup or honey in the microwave, then stir in the biscuits. Finely chop the chocolate and once the cream is simmering, turn off the heat and add the chocolate to the pan.
Very Easy Chocolate Tart step by step
- I use my favorite alphabet chocolate, but you can use your favorite chocolate such as milk, sweet or bitter..
- You can use chocolate bars. If you do, you should use about 3 bars. If using alphabet chocolate, use 35 pieces!.
- These biscuits are sold in the 100 yen shop. It's 120 g..
- Make a 1cm cut into the biscuit bag, to remove the air. Tape it back together and crush the biscuits finely with a rolling pin..
- Microwave the butter for 20-30 seconds to melt. Cooking times vary by microwaves, so adjust the cooking time accordingly..
- Open up the biscuit bag, and pour in the melted butter. Mix together very well..
- Line the sides of a pan with a removable bottom with parchment paper, and push in the mixture from Step 4. You do not have to put parchment paper on the bottom..
- Gently flatten the surface by pushing hard with a spoon or spatula to harden and meld the crumbs together..
- Chop the chocolate roughly so it can melt easily. If using alphabet chocolates, cut them in half..
- Put the heavy cream and milk into a pot to heat. Turn the heat off just before it comes to a boil..
- Quickly add the chocolate to the pot and leave it for 30 seconds without mixing..
- Mix the chocolate gently, without forming bubbles. If the chocolate doesn't melt easily, turn the heat on again..
- Beat the egg and add it to the pot. Mix slowly without creating foam. If the chocolate didn't melt and you needed to turn on the heat, add the egg a bit later..
- Pour the batter into the mold, bake for 20-25 minutes in a 170℃ preheated oven..
- To judge if the cake has finished baking, the center of the cake should jiggle just a little bit. Let it cool in the mold, when it has cooled slightly, let it chill in the refrigerator, still in the mold..
- Adjust the cooking time depending on your oven. Even if the center has not cooked through after baking, it will set after it cools..
- . It's cute to decorate the top like in this recipe..
Leave for a minute and stir until the mixture is smooth, like really thick hot chocolate. Carefully fill the tart case with the melted chocolate mix, level it off and make an artistic swirl or ripple on the top if you want. This Easy No Bake Chocolate Tart is so special (it doesn't HAVE to be Christmas or Easter obviously). It's VERY VERY rich and you only need a tiny slice. Basically the width of one of the eggs is enough for most peeps!