blueberry muffins. Check Out Great Brands On eBay. Find Scrumptious Muffin Recipes Explore Our Selection of Recipes Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, stir to combine, then refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably.
These muffins are extra large and very delicious. Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. You can have blueberry muffins using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of blueberry muffins
- Prepare 110 ml of milk.
- You need 1 medium of egg.
- Prepare 30 ml of (2 tbsp) vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 box of blueberry muffin mix.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until pale and fluffy. Slowly add the beaten eggs, whisking constantly, until fully incorporated. Sift in the flour and baking powder, mix well, then carefully fold in the blueberries.
blueberry muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 200c, 180 for fan ass ovens, place muffin cases in muffin tin..
- wash blueberries in cold water and set aside.
- stir muffin mix, milk, egg and oil in a med bowl (batter will be lumpy ) Gently fold blueberries into the batter (do not mix vigorously) Spoon batter equally among muffin cases..
- Bake in the middle of the oven dir 18-20 mins or until skewer inserted in centre comes out clean. cool for 5 mins then remove from tin.
Measure all the ingredients except the blueberries into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined. Take care not to overwork the mixture. Blueberry muffins (Mary Berry's) These Mary Berry blueberry muffins are one of our favourite bakes. They are easy to make, light and fluffy and with the addition of blueberries, they're not too sweet. Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat then set aside to cool for a few minutes.