Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Mix water and gravy mix together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Scatter the browned sausage over the biscuit pieces, then top with shredded cheese. Whisk the eggs and milk with a pinch of salt and pepper, then pour over the pan.
Line the bottom of your prepared pan with the biscuit pieces. How to Make Biscuit and Gravy Casserole First, open one package of biscuits and cut each into quarters. Pour gravy over your bottom layer of cooked biscuits. You can cook Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole
- You need 1 lb of Turkey sausage.
- You need 1 packages of Pork gravy mix (pioneer brand).
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Grand biscuits.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Layer the remaining uncooked, biscuit pieces over the gravy. Spread evenly into bottom of the casserole dish. Cook the sausage in a large skillet, crumbling into small pieces using a wooden spoon. What is Biscuits and Gravy Casserole?
Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9×13 pan.
- Cut biscuits into 1 inch pieces and line bottom of pan.
- Brown sausage and scatter over biscuits.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Whisk eggs and milk with a pinch of salt and pepper and pour over the pan.
- Make gravy mix per package directions and pour over.
- Bake in oven for about 35-40 minutes.
The traditional Biscuits and Gravy is a Southern breakfast dish that consists of soft dough biscuits smothered in a rich, creamy gravy. The gravy is made from the drippings of pork sausage, along with flour, milk, and the bits of cooked sausage. This Biscuits and Gravy with Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole is an easy breakfast dish made with biscuits, gravy, eggs, sausage, and cheese. This breakfast casserole is a must make for any occasion. From large gatherings to a simple Sunday morning breakfast.