Warm Hamburger Slaw. Prepare the hamburger patties to package instructions for grilled. Spread the butter on the inside of each bun, and lightly toast them on the grill. Assemble each burger with a bottom bun, slice of tomato, dill pickle slices, hamburger, and top with a generous amount of the vinegar slaw.
Put to plate I used a bowl and add the hot vinegar sauce. The Hamburgers: Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, cilantro, Cholula green pepper sauce and salt. You can have Warm Hamburger Slaw using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Warm Hamburger Slaw
- You need 1/3 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 16 ounces of coleslaw mix.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s To taste of vinegar hot pepper sauce see my recipe.
Mix well with a wooden spoon or your hands. Instructions Stir together vinegar and sugar. Add Season All and stir again. Place coleslaw mix in a medium sized bowl and pour vinegar mixture over it.
Warm Hamburger Slaw instructions
- Brown the beef.
- Add the coleslaw mix and spices and stirfry till the coleslaw mix is done..
- Put to plate I used a bowl and add the hot vinegar sauce..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Essentially, hot slaw is a combination of shredded cabbage and carrots, cooked quickly in a skillet, with a simple bacon and hot vinegar dressing. The hot dressing wilts the cabbage and infuses it with the most delicious bacon, vinegar dressing ever. It's a simple recipe with delicious flavor. But the history of mustard slaw and hot dogs goes back to pool rooms in Tennessee and Alabama that served their unique signature version atop dogs and hamburgers. Mustard slaw and chow-chow have also been made by southern Tennessee Amish for years, which probably explains the connection and similarity to Pennsylvania Dutch products, a few of.