Egg Gravy and Biscuits. Get Food and Accessories for Your Dog. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Egg gravy: In deep frying pan. Add oil, until you can no longer see bottom of pan. You can cook Egg Gravy and Biscuits using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Gravy and Biscuits
- You need of Bacon Grease or Vegetable oil-enough to cover bottom of pan.
- It’s 4 tbsp of White lily self rising flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 2 cup of Whole milk.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Cooked crumbled bacon or sausage-optional.
- It’s of Biscuits.
- It’s 2 cup of Self rising white lily flour.
- You need of Handful of Crisco- do not substitute.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole milk- OR 1/2 c whole milk and 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- It’s of A little flour to put on hands and work surface.
GRAVY: On MEDIUM (not high) heat, crumble and sauté sausage – remove to plate. On MEDIUM heat, gently brown bacon – remove to plate & crumble. We need that biscuits and gravy egg bake. Whisk the eggs, grate the cheese, pop the biscuit pieces in there, and let's eat.
Egg Gravy and Biscuits step by step
- Egg gravy: In deep frying pan. Add oil, until you can no longer see bottom of pan. Let it get warm,add 3-4 tbsp self rising white lily flour. Stir to brown color, then add 1/2 c water, 2 c milk, let it cook to bubbly then add 3 eggs, continue to stir until eggs are done, and gravy thickens. Add salt and pepper. Also, while its thickening up u can add crumbled up bacon or sausage that you have cooked already. Also, during this whole process you have to stay with it, stirring..
- Biscuits 2 cup self rising white lily flour. Crisco-handful, milk-about a cup…I crumble Crisco shortening into the flour, add the milk and mix with hands. Then use extra flour to dough it out into a ball, then I pinch dough individually and add to a biscuit pan that I have covered with Crisco, and you can pat them down or leave as is..
Easy biscuits and gravy egg bake brunch for the win. The egg mixture for this delicious biscuits and gravy casserole is also simple, only needing a few main ingredients. You will quarter the refrigerated biscuits while your sausage is browning, or after even. I recommend doing this with a pizza cutter, but scissors would work too. Once everything is prepped, you start the layering process.