Quick Banana Nut Bread. Mix cake mix, pecans, bananas, water, vegetable oil, pudding mix, and eggs together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until evenly blended. Pour half the batter into each of the prepared loaf pans. Stir flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl until blended.
Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Directions In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, egg and milk. You can cook Quick Banana Nut Bread using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Banana Nut Bread
- Prepare 1 box of cake mix (yellow, white, or butter).
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 C of Oil.
- It’s 1 C of Chopped Nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Cinnamon.
- It’s 3 of medium bananas (very ripe).
Stir bananas, sugar, milk, oil, vanilla and eggs in large bowl. Stir in Bisquick mix and nuts. Combine dry ingredients, add alternately with bananas & milk. Walnuts are the most common type of nut used in banana bread.
Quick Banana Nut Bread instructions
- Preheast oven to 350.
- Mash bananas in a medium bowl..
- Spray your loaf pan (will fill a loaf pan or 5 mini loaf pans).
- Mix eggs,oil, and bananas together..
- Add cake mix and cinnamon. Mix well..
- Batter will be thick. Add nuts if you want at this point..
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from center of loaf..
I like to chop the nuts fairly small so that they are evenly dispersed throughout the bread and the bread is easy to slice through. You can substitute with chopped pecans, almonds, hazelnuts or pistachios if you prefer. It's simple, comforting and makes for a great snack or breakfast. While we love a good easy banana bread recipe, it can be fun to spice up your go-to with fun mix-ins and special ingredients. A handful of chocolate chips, some toasted walnuts and other ingredients can totally change your recipe.