Tuna & Tarragon Pasta. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Book your Hotel in Tuna online.
Tunas are elongated, robust, and streamlined fishes; they have a rounded body that tapers to a slender tail base and a forked or crescent-shaped tail. Tuna underpin the ecosystems and economies where they live. They are an apex predator and consume a wide variety of other fish, from squid to herring to sardines. You can cook Tuna & Tarragon Pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna & Tarragon Pasta
- Prepare 400 gr (14 oz) of your choice of pasta (we used bowtie).
- It’s 900 ml (32 oz) of water.
- Prepare 2 cans of tuna packed in water, drained.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of dried red chilis, chopped (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried tarragon, plus more for garnish.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
This keeps the populations of other species healthy and balanced. Tuna are also among the most commercially valuable fish on the planet and support artisanal and industrial fishing alike. They are a plentiful and affordable source of. Fill sweet potatoes with a tasty tuna mixture flavoured with pesto, parsley and dill for an easy midweek meal.
Tuna & Tarragon Pasta step by step
- In a large wok or pan, heat the oil and add garlic and red chilis. Stir fry until fragrant (1minute).
- Add water and tarragon. Bring to a boil..
- Once boiling, add the pasta and cook, stirring continuously, for the time indicated in the package..
- One minute before the time is up, add the tuna and mix thoroughly..
- Serve and garnish with additional tarragon. Presto! Enjoy!.
Tuna is widely available, but can sometimes see a dip in availability due to the monsoon season and where the tuna has been landed. Various types of tuna – particularly yellowfin and skipjack. Try a zingy tuna burger or a flavour-packed salad, or pair with almonds and anchovies for an incredible pasta dish. Check out our tasty tuna recipes for more ideas. This updated version of the classic tuna casserole is made special with mushrooms, garlic and herb soft cheese, broccoli and petits pois.