Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread. Bring to boil, reduce to simmer. Original recipe from Olindo Mastropaolo, Sicily. Marinara Sauce is quick and very easy to make.
In this video, my fried John Di Pietro, was born in Italy. But neve. more MMOBRIEN ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO Marinara Sauce. by ohthatmike Marinara sauce originated in southern Italy, with both Naples and Sicily being cited as its. You can cook Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread
- It’s of Marinara Sauce.
- It’s 1 can of 28 oz Chefs Cut Crushed Tomatoes [with juices].
- It’s 1/2 cup of Quality Dry White Wine.
- It’s 1 of 7.5 oz Jar Quality Marinara Sauce [like bertolli or emeril].
- It’s 1 can of 8 oz Tomato Sauce.
- You need 3 oz of Tomato Paste.
- You need 8 large of Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & chopped].
- You need 3 cup of Fresh Mushrooms [thick sliced – your choice].
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fresh Celery [thin sliced].
- You need 1 cup of Fresh Onions [chopped].
- You need 1/3 cup of Green Bell Peppers [small chop].
- It’s 1/3 cup of Parmesan Cheese [+ reserves for garlic bread].
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves [left whole].
- You need 1/3 tsp of Fennel Seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Each: Oregano – Basil – Italian Seasoning [all dried].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dried Parsley [+ reserves for bread].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar [or less to taste].
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 4 dash of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need 4 dash of Tabasco Sauce [or more to taste].
- You need of Garlic Bread.
- You need of Fresh French Bread Rolls [halved].
- Prepare of Garlic Parmesan Bread Sticks.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Dried Parsley.
- You need of Prefabed Garlic Butter [or make my recipe at base].
Guinness Beer Braised Pork Roast. by ohthatmike In a large skillet, heat oil and saute garlic until light brown and softened. Be careful not to burn the garlic. Stir in tomatoes, sugar, water, basil, and salt and pepper.
Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread step by step
- Authors Note: Traditionally, marinara sauces will direct you to cook your chopped vegetables in olive oil until translucent prior to adding them to your sauce. This recipe does not call for that step. It's meant to keep some snap, body and texture in your sauce..
- ● Chop your vegetables. ● Place everything in the Marinara Sauce section in a large pot and simmer on medium heat for about an hour and a half. Stir intermittently. ● Remove bay leaves after simmer..
- ● Generously smear your bread with garlic butter and sprinkle tops with Dried Parsley and Parmesan Cheese. ● Bake rolls at 350° for 8 minutes. ● Pile your Marinara Sauce on thick, sturdy pieces of garlic parmesan bread, or, dip toasted garlic strips directly into it..
- If you'd like to make this a main pasta dish as opposed to an antipasto – this is a great truffle noodle that pairs excellent with this mushroom based Marinara Sauce..
- If you'd like to make your own garlic butter – check out my easy, delicious posted recipe. Enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364342-mikes-easy-garlic-butter-spread.
Saute until all the vegetables are soft,. You'll need only five basic pantry ingredients to make this delicious marinara sauce: good canned tomatoes, onion, garlic, dried oregano and olive oil. There is no heavy cream, no wine and no anchovies in an authentic marinara sauce. It is a simple vegan and vegetarian sauce that you can serve with spaghetti and ricotta meatballs, clams and mussels, shrimp, chicken parmesan, ricotta gnocchi, peppercorn steak, mushrooms, eggplant, ravioli, veggie lasagna or whatever your favorite pasta is. My wife and I with our family and loyal staff have been serving up some of the freshest, highest quality food in the fast food industry.