Peanut Sesame Crusted Tuna with Wasabi Cream Sauce. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Coat eachside of the tuna steaks with the sesame seeds. Remove Tuna from skillet and add sauce.
In a plate, combine the black and white sesame seeds and stir to mix. Rinse tuna steaks and pat dry with a paper towel. Season the tuna with salt and pepper and dredge in the sesame seeds, coating the tuna evenly. You can cook Peanut Sesame Crusted Tuna with Wasabi Cream Sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Sesame Crusted Tuna with Wasabi Cream Sauce
- Prepare of GUNA.
- It’s 4 of 6 oune fresh tuna steaks.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of PEANUT SESAME CRUST.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white seasame seeds.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of finely chopped peanuts, I use dry roasted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black seasame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of kung pao dry seasoning mix.
- You need of WASABI CREAM SAUCE.
- Prepare 1 of recipe wasabi cream sauce, recipe attached in direction step #5.
In a searing pan over high heat, warm the oil until smoking. This rare tuna recipe is marinated with soy sauce, mirin, sesame oil, and honey, crusted with sesame seeds, seared, and served with a spicy wasabi / soy sauce on the side. Small pieces of seared tuna would also make a fabulous appetizer. Easy recipe to make and easy recipe to eat!
Peanut Sesame Crusted Tuna with Wasabi Cream Sauce instructions
- MAKE PEANUT SESAME CRUST MIX.
- Combine peanuts, both sesame seeds and king pain seasoning in a small bowl.
- In another bowl whisk egg and mayonnaise until smooth. Dip each tuna steak in mixture then coat with peanut sesame coating, pressing to adhere.
- COOK FISH.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet large enough to hold tuna steaks without crowding. Add tuna and cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side. The cooking time will depend on thickness of your steaks and how you like them done. We like our tuna medium rare, adjust cooking time go your preference.
- Warm wasabi sauce, (recipe attached below), just until heated https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362022-wasabi-cream-sauce.
- Serve sauce with tuna.
Combine sesame seeds in a shallow dish. Season tuna steaks with salt and pepper to taste. Combine sesame seeds, then encrust tuna steaks with seeds until evenly coated. Heat medium nonstick sauté pan over high heat until VERY hot. In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients.