Sesame / Peanut Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Wasabi Cream Sauce. Brush pork with mayonnaise Press peanut / sesame mixture on top and sides of pork. Add the pork and seal bag and turn to coat.. Linda's Peanut Butter Easter Eggs Or Balls For All The Holidays. recipe by: LindasBusyK.
Remove pork from pan; sprinkle with salt. Brush entire pork tenderloin with hoisin sauce. Roll in sesame seeds to coat all sides. You can cook Sesame / Peanut Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Wasabi Cream Sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sesame / Peanut Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Wasabi Cream Sauce
- You need of PORK.
- It’s 1 of whole pork , usally about 11/4 to 11/2 pound weight.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped peanuts, I used dry roasted, but any will work.
- You need 1 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of black sesame seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kung pao dry seasoning blend.
- It’s tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of WASABI CREAM SAUCE.
- You need 1 of recipe my Wasabi Cream Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #6.
- You need of GARNISH.
- It’s 2 of sliced green onions.
Roll in sesame seeds to coat all sides. Serve over your favorite stir-fried vegetables tossed with sesame oil. Roll each piece of meat in sesame seeds (coat). In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, oil, ginger and garlic.
Sesame / Peanut Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Wasabi Cream Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking dish with foil, spray foil with non stick spray..
- In a small bowl combine peanuts, sesame seeds and king pain seasoning blend.
- If your pork tenderloin has a thin end fold it under and tie it or secure with a toothpick for an even thickness. Heat olive oil in skilled, sear pork on all sides just until brown. Transfer to prepared foil lined roasting pan..
- Brush pork with mayonnaise.
- Press peanut / sesame mixture on top and sides of pork..
- Roast about 20 to 25 minutes, depending on the thickness of your tenderloin. The internal temperature should be 145 to insure a juicy roast. Let sit at least 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with Wasabi Cream Sauce, recipe attached below and garnish with green onions https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362022-wasabi-cream-sauce.
Add pork; seal and turn to coat. Trim the pork of excess fat and silverskin. Butterfly the tenderloins by splitting each one lengthwise almost, but not quite all the way through, so the halves remain attached. You can bake pork tenderloin in the pan, in the oven or grill it. It may look a bit pink after preparation and that is the way it's recommended because that makes the meat extra juicy and tender.