Morning blueberry muffins. In a medium bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together using a wire whisk. Use a tablespoon or two of the flour mixture and gently toss with the blueberries to coat. Place a spoonful of muffin mixture into each muffin case, filling each to just over half way.
Add oil, an egg, milk, and vanilla extract then stir with a fork until blended. Mix in the blueberries, divide the batter between muffin cups and bake. These cake-like muffins are simply divine. You can have Morning blueberry muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Morning blueberry muffins
- It’s 1/2 cup (113 g) of melted butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of flavorless oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of lemon zest.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of blueberry room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
They are sweet and packed full of fresh blueberries. Enjoy as a snack or with afternoon tea. Betty demonstrates how to make her sweetly divine Morning Coffee Blueberry Muffins. They are just the right texture and flavor–not too sweet, because the f.
Morning blueberry muffins step by step
- In a bowl add the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, zest in a bowl and the blueberries and mix.
- In another bowl add the cool melted butter, oil, eggs, lemon juice, milk and mix.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients bowl and add the wet to the dry and mix.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees or 350 for 23-25 minutes until toothpick cone out clean Best served warm.
You can make these muffins with fresh or frozen blueberries. Do not defrost frozen blueberries before using; just stir the frozen blueberries into the batter as directed. Tossing the blueberries with one teaspoon of flour prevents them from sinking to the bottom. Get started in the morning with a low-fat breakfast muffin crammed full of blueberries, cranberries, raisins and apricots Place paper cups in ungreased muffin tins. Sift dry ingredients together in large bowl.